The last week or so, I’ve been trying this experiment of posting something to this site daily.
couple few thoughts:
- It’s easier than I thought.
- It’s harder than I thought.
- I’m consistently making it one of the last things I do in the day.
- It has forced me to be ok with pushing out my-best-in-the-moment instead of the-best-this-could-be-with-more-time-or-whatever.
- The point is to get better over time, not overnight. I’ve heard too many people say that it was the practice over years that has had great benefits for them.
- Is this for me or for others? I’m not sure yet. I do like the idea of having this simply for the purpose of a bookmark and reference of sorts, but I hope it’s helpful to others as well.
- It’s ok for this to be a work in progress.
- It helps to remember why. The goal is to become a better writer, noticer, sharer, teacher, student – eventually, over time.
Tweet to @joeltimothy