Hi! I’m Joel.
I’m a dad, husband and maker of digital goods. I think a lot about this connection economy we’re living in. We really do live in incredible times. One question I keep coming back to is – what are we going to do about it? I think about all the possibility brought by social media, online engagement and new business tools – it can get overwhelming. But it doesn’t have to be. The hardest part is simply the decision to engage and start somewhere, even in the face of risk and doubt.
A few things I’m thinking about
- the connection economy (post-industrial revolution)
- hyper-local online engagement and strategy
- simple web platforms that have a bias toward publishing
- the intersection of whimsy and meaning
- storytelling as a framework for communication
What I do
- help small businesses and non-profits tell their story
- create multi-media content such as videos
- consult on strategy with a focus of seeing new possibilities brought by technology
- help implement simple solutions that work
WORK WITH ME?
Video Projects: ONE slot open for December ’13
Consultation: Available NOW
Simple Website Setups: Available NOW
Send me an email with your project description, desired timeline and budget range. That way we can see if we’re a good fit for each other.